Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Mac Daddy

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce the arrival of the newest addition to my happy family. Please put your hands together in a show of support for my new... LAPTOP. Even better, take a good look at her. I know she's not pink (yet) but I'm sure you'll find her exceptionally beautiful. [Editor's note: wait 'til you see her in her pink skin/protective case. January will post a picture of her at that time.] I am not too shallow to admit that a pink fashion cover will be arriving shortly (as soon as I can make up my mind which one to buy) but even at this point, my new laptop is beautiful. And guess what? It's almost 2:30 am and I'm typing in bed! Wow, wow, wow.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: my new MacBook. Yahoo!! Who says dreams don't come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment